Seyi Would Be Welcomed Back. . . . If He Stayed
Transfer listed midfielder Seyi Olofinjana, who was due to report back for pre-season training yesterday had already been back in training since the Thursday before to boost his fitness.
The 28-year-old was given an extended break due to his International commitments with Nigeria over the summer, but in a bid to improve his fitness levels, he returned last week to step up his efforts. Unfortunately though he has been training alone at Compton, and this effort isn't for Wolves it is in an attempt to obtain his 'dream move' to the Premier League.
Hull, Stoke and Wigan are all thought to be interested but as yet no official bids have been received, however manager Mick McCarthy last week said that he is already planning for life without him as his quality is good enough for the Premier League and he will honour his agreement to let him leave if a bid comes in. However McCarthy also said that he would have no hesitation in welcoming the Nigerian back into the fold at Wolves should the £3m rated star not move on, as is expected.
So the question is, do you think that Olofinjana will be forced to stay at Molineux due to a lack of bids coming in for his? If this proved the case how would you feel about it?
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.