The Vital Wolves Mauling: Man City
With the Premier League now under way, Vital Wolves will be bringing you a new feature we have entitled The Vital Wolves Mauling.
Basically it's several questions with an editor from the Vital website of our next opponents (clever huh?)
So this week it's the turn of Vital Manchester City.
1. What do you make of Wolves, how do you think they have faired back in the Premier League?
Fair performance so far, win at a decently managed Wigan reflects well. But I'm not terribly impressed with Mick McCarthy.
2. Which Wolves player would you like in your team?
None would start for us, have to say. My fellow American Marcus Hahnemann would be a decent stand in for Shay Given, considering we shipped off two backup GKs.
3. Ultimately do you think Wolves will avoid the drop?
Hull, Portsmouth, and Bolton are my picks to go down. But it'll be a battle, I think much like last year.
4. What are your thoughts on how your season has gone so far?
A win away to Blackburn is a great start for us, considering how rare they were last season. A win away to Barcelona is a great continuation. Yes, it was a friendly (albeit a trophy-earning friendly), and yes, it featured Barca's cantera, but it also featured Messi/Ibrahimovic/Puyol and we could have easily had two.
5. What do you think will happen in your game against Wolves?
6. Where will your side be come the end of the season?
7. Will you be happy with that?
8. Who will win the Premier League?
9. Final thoughts?
Get ready to see the greatest show in England with a crowd sure to be raucously ripped and raring to go.
Our thanks go to Vital Manchester City for taking the time and making the effort to respond to our first Vital Wolves Mauling.
This website is 100% by the fans and we are looking for people to help out on Vital Wolves. We need writers, match reporters and forum moderators. Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well, why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Wolves.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.